Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Pushing The Limits

13560086
 
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Published August 3 2012 Mira Ink
 
 
Echo cannot remember how she got the scars...cannot remember anything about that day. She is encouraged to go to therapy - its supposed to help.
 
Then Echo meets Noah. He helps.
 
But Noah has problems of his own. Can Noah and Echo ever find what they need? Can they push the limits?
 
I enjoyed this powerful YA romance. Echo and Noah are likeable characters and its great to read about a red haired protagonist!  There are many issues tackled within this book and I believe each reader will take something different from it. or me, Echo's story was most poignant. Try it and push your own limits.
 
***The library copy I borrowed classified the novel as TF. I would have said it is OT due to drug use and mild sexual content.***

No comments:

Post a Comment