Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Losing Lila

12410324
 
Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson
Published August 2 2012 Simon & Schuster
 
"It's time to stop running and start fighting."
 
Losing Lila follows Hunting Lila which is BRILLIANT! I read it back in November 2011. If you haven't read it, stop reading this review of its sequel and go grab a copy! (then please come back!).
 
I slipped very easily back in with Lila, Jack and Alex despite the time lapse - a sure sign of great writing. Don't wish to spoil the series for you so I won't go in to too much detail, but I will say, Losing Lila is action-paced with plenty of sizzling romance and more twists than you can shake a stick at.
 
Lila and Alex are on the run from the Unit and desperately trying to save Jack and their Mother from the base. This novel is fast and full-on, one heck of a read, and I just love Mrs Johnson - hope she got to her Hilton!
 
I now proclaim that I LOVE Sarah Alderson's writing and can't wait to read what she brings us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment